1. Go berry picking - Blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries are all in season!
2. Have a picnic Victorian Style - Bring out your best china and tea services for an upscale meal in the sun
3. Take a trip to the beach - Shed those layers and take a dip in the ocean before lounging in the shade of your parasols with your favorite cold beverage.
4. Have a pirate vs. sailor meet at an aquarium - See who can find the most deadly fish or who can come up with the best Victorian names for the penguins.
5. Take a stroll in some gorgeous gardens - Go full out Rococo and play a game of Versailles trivia while your at it~
6. Attend an outdoor classical concert - Summer is the time when music moves outside and classical music concerts are no different!
7. Host a pressed-flower book making event - Invite guests to bring their favorite flower as you all hunker down to press them and start mapping out your own little journal of curiosities.
8. Head to Wonderland and play some croquet - No need for anyone to be a red queen! The game is nice and relaxing and provides ample time for conversation~
9. Hike up your skirts and go cycling - Pick out your best bloomers and your shortest skirts and take a spin through a scenic cycling trail - you might even pack a lunch to eat during a mini picnic.
10. Take a mansion tour - With gorgeous grounds and equally stunning interiors there are plenty of history mansions to go around!
11. Paint en plein air - Make like the Impressionists and set your easels up at a picturesque location and paint the afternoon away.
12. Host a curios collection show-and-tell - For all you gothic ladies who would like to stay out of the sun a bit, invite your friends to bring their collections of curios to dazzle and amaze onlookers!
13. Kindred Spirits Hike - Pair up and bring your most durable shoes as you walk in pairs through a scenic trail taking the time to get to know one another better and enjoying the relative quiet~
14. Poetry Reading Picnic - Gather around for an afternoon of delightful verses. Have each attendee bring two or three of their favorite poems to read aloud and share.
15. Take a walking tour of the history district - You never know what you might find yourself learning!
Do you have any plans for this summer? Share your own meetup ideas in the comments below~
Until next time, stay strong and beautiful, my lovelies,